Sunday 15 January 2012

My mate Gabriel in Spitalfields

A rather blurred picture of Gabriel Mesh performing in a room over The Cricketers Arms in Kingston upon Thames.

A very good friend of mine, Gabriel,is performing with his band at Cafe1001 situated in
Spitalfield's Market, near Liverpool Street Station.




Here's an invite to Gabriel's next gig. He's a great guitarist and song writer, acoustic, mandolin and electric.


"Hi All - Gabriel Mesh will be joined by Hans Ferroa on percussion and Fran Okine on bass purveying an infectious mix of rhythm and soul live at Cafe 1001 on Tuesday 24th January on stage at 8.15pm.
It is free entry to this impressive and atmospheric venue in the heart of Spitalfields. Hope to see you there."


OH and here is Gabriel performing his own songs.
He will be so chuffed I posted these when I tell him.

ENJOY!!!
He really is very good. I promise you.

For those people who have read or seen any posts I have done about Wimbledon Common, this was filmed on Wimbledon Common.


On the website of Cafe 1001 I found this clip of an Eastern European dance artist who is going to perform at the same club. It's brilliant. Play it FULL screen and just sit back and enjoy!!!!!!!YOU could even join in.







1 comment:

  1. Ah, an invitation and I can't take advantage of it. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete