I don't know about you lot, but as we are eating our Christmas dinner here at the Grants we pull crackers and read each other the jokes found inside. They are the most awful jokes you can imagine.
But, as the sparkling wine gets imbibed and the turkey goes down, we tend to find them FUNNY!!!!
Oh my goodness, have a read of some of these that came out of our crackers yesterday.
1. What do you give a sick pig?
2. How do you get two wales in a car?
Over the Severn Bridge.
(You need to be Welsh to understand that one. The Severn is the river that separates South Wales from England.)
3. What's sweet and swings through the jungle?
4. Why does a giraffe have such a long neck?
Because it's feet smell.
5. Why can't you play cards in the jungle?
There are too many cheetahs.
HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH YET???
Oh well, just one more then.
6. What goes woof - woof- tick?
A watch dog.
So what do you think??????