Sunday 20 November 2016

THE BOX OF DELIGHTS!!!!!

I don't  advertise things, but, this is one for books............



As I walked out one midsummer morning
The Little match girl huddled nearby and lit another match.
I Wandered lonely as a cloud,
Far from the madding crowd,
towards
Waterstones
Wimbledon,
On the road,
Past the
animal farm.
I had no
Sense or sensibility.
Matilda stood there browsing.
The tenant of wildfell hall hid her face.
Emma controlled everything with a look.
It was all set
For whom the bell tolls.
Ted's hawk hovered above.
A tempest blew through
the Old curiosity shop.
after
a comedy of errors
what a brave new world
presented itself.
The book  seller
Pronounced,
"As you like it,sir."
little women giggled in the corner with jack
 and
the Three pigs
scurried away
AND 
THE JOLLY CHRISTMAS POSTMAN LAUGHED.


Choosing a book is an adventure. Try it this Christmas.










2 comments:

  1. Sweet. And clever! Books always make the best gifts. Well, not for everyone, I suppose. No shop quite so wonderful as a bookshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean. I got the idea from something I saw in a magazine. I made it my own though!!!

      Delete